Good link about the power cord. Here's a testimonial about one of them:
"By the way, the King Cobra (forerunner to the Anaconda) is a truly remarkable product. Do you know that when I plugged it in the wall, the TV ( which is on another side ) suddenly had much deeper colors and sharper contrast. I know this may sound like I am losing my sanity, but it is actually true. Now the sound coming out of those dear B & W's got very full - I demonstrated Sarah Brightman's "Phantom of The Opera" for friends. It is quite a sensational cord, now I am glad I got this instead of the Electraglide - which I almost purchased. The problem is - if one raves too much about a " power cord ", people will just call it hyperbole and think the brain has had too much Espresso café. This is, however, the first product I have used, where the hype is running far below its performance. I still don't understand how one product, the KC, can be soooo much better than the others in it's class. I wish I understood the technical logic. If the patent number is available, I'd like to read it".