I've put up several Tech-lighting mono-rail systems, and consider myself competent at trouble shooting.

Anyways....
I installed a 2 circuit mono-rail. They are on the same circuit, but different switch legs. I ran a 14-3 to the remote 2-circuit transformer, and from there ran two 10-2 landscape wires (12 volt) to the power adapter at the mono-rail. I made sure that each of the "ribbed" wires were connected to the neutral. This is a typical install for me and have never had problems before.

The humming occurs when the circuit on the 4 spots is dimmed. The other circuit has three low voltage pendants that operate perfectly (no-hum). It doesn't matter if the pendants are on or off while the spots hum.

Things I've tried:
Transformer to lighting load is not an issue.
The dimmers have been swapped and replaced, didn't fix it, and they are magnetic low-voltage load type.
I've tightened everything that could be tightened on the mono-rail.
I've swapped the two landscape wires at the transformer thinking the split (300watt-300watt) transformer might have a bad side.
I've verified the voltage. I've boosted the voltage to the spots in the transformer.
I've taken each of the 4 spots off and tried them one at a time.
I've taken the spots and placed it on the same track as the pendants.
I've changed the bulbs to a different manufacture.

At this point I'm pretty spent on figuring what is wrong and causing the bulbs to hum. Each of the 4 spots hum either alone or together.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Byron