OK ... I'm having some troubles with the 'electrical photos' site, so I've had to use 'photobucket' instead. I'll fix that later.

Here;s an overview. You can see the panel that will feed the trailer in the foreground, and the side of the meter board a bit farther back. Note that there's a ground rod here - I treated it as if it were the separate structure. Inside, I isolated the ground from the neutral, and fed it with four wires from the meter board.

[Linked Image from i143.photobucket.com]

Here's a better view of the meter board. Kludge? Greg, you broke my heart laugh. Note the ground rod coming from the fused disconnect:

While you see only one meter base, there will later be two more added. I chose a disconnect to ease my future work - and then fused it because I want to know if there are problems. Let's just say that this customer likes to 'cheat' the system, even when he has no idea what he's doing.

Now, here's the meter / main insides .... whech is where the trouble arises:

As you can see, the neutral is factory bonded to the case. Though I've passed my ground wire through the partition, direct to the trailer pedestal, there's no denying that some neutral current will pass through the sheet metal on its' way back to the transformer.

Why did I put the ground rod at the disconnect? Because it serves the entire board; it really doesn't belong with any individual meter - and running a separate GEC from each meter / main seems silly.

Not bond the case of the disconnect to the neutral there? Then the GEC would depend on the various sheet metal connections to reach the bond at each meter / main.

I think you can see why I'm not happy with this arrangement, and seek your thoughts.