Does anyone know of a diagram that details the required wiring for a fire suppression system over commercial kitchen equipment? I know it breaks through the contacts at the suppression canister, and is suppose to shut down certain equipment under the hood, but I'm not completely sure what all it shuts down and what remains on. I think the lights are suppose to stay on in the hood, so they can see. I have a job that I was called on today :)and had to do some other troubleshooting that pertains to their suppression system. The building has been a restuarant in the past, and another tenant is coming in and fixing up and suppose to get inspection Monday. Trouble is that I think their suppression system wiring has been tampered with. There is a contactor over their freezer, but the wiring has been "rigged". They're suppose to call me tomorrow when the suppression installer gets there. Any input that might help me to make "heads or tails" of what they have there? Thanks for the help, and by the way, I got 2 calls in one day!!! I was trusting the "drought" would end smile And Bill I haven't forgot about my picture uploads, just hadn't had time to try it again. Thanks Steve...