I am transferring my apprenticeship to the IBEW in the coming month, as I simply can not find any work under any of the independents where I live, so my question is, what tools are required beyond your basic hand tools (strippers, screwdrivers, linemans, sidecutters, etc.)... and further more, would it be unwise to bring all of my tools onto the job?

The previous electrical contractor I worked for provided very little toolage for the men in the field, and I simply got tired of working with substandard or destroyed tools, so I made several large investments in tools, ranging from a 28V combo kit (Sawzall, circular saw, drill),28V impact wrench, 28V cordless bandsaw, super holehawg, holehawg, magnum drill, 18V impact, 18V hammer drill, 12V Driver, 2.4V screwdriver, Fluke 87-V meter, hydraulic knockout set (1/2" - 2"), ratcheting loppers, full socket sets (1/4",3/8",1/2",3/4" drive), 3/8" & 1/2" torque wrench,etc... so my question is.... should I even consider bringing these onto the job?

I realize that I should be wearing out the owner's tools before my own, but I am used to using my own tools... so.. tell me what you all think.