Thanks Scott.,

Before I start the detail here but let me say thank to this guy ., I did asked his permisson to put up the photo over here.

His name is Michael Roberson from NACHI website which I go there from time to time and again a very big thank you for letting me use your photo to this website and If you do come in here please welcome here smile

Now let get into this discussion this is a 200 amp panel from resdentil site and due this setup it is a not standard run of mill breaker box what we typically see here.

This breaker box do have little odd arrangement this do have multi splitbuss in this box the upper is the main breakers area due per NEC code it will only allowed 6 throw so therefore with this set up they did have mid section that feed from one of the breaker on upper left side of breaeker box and the lower section is feeded from the breaker from upper section as well.

This panel is from 60's era as I did discussed with some of the members here.

As far you see the solider connecton on the bussbar as you see at the first photo I do not know if this was soildered or spotwelded one of the two.

Yeah I know.,, Most of us used to see 60/100amp spitbuss panel but this is much larger in size.

{ this photo is taken in state of Michigan }

If you have more queston with this you can ask me or I can get ahold of Michael if more info arise.

Thanks for reading this

Merci,Marc

Pas de problme,il marche n'est-ce pas?"(No problem, it works doesn't it?)