As i mentioned in starting this thread, Lead generating sites don't work, or at least didn't work for me, AT ALL Serv*ceM*g*c in less than 1 month has costed me about $400.
Plenty of leads, that isn't the problem. It's that the leads are bad, and expensive. $33 for some odds and ends around the house, if I would have gotten the job it still would have represented about 5% of the profit.

I called SM and told them about my luck with their Leads, and I was told that it takes a while to get used to the way things work and that if I stick to it I'll have better luck.

The fact that I'm simply dead in the water right now (worst i've seen in 15 years) means I'll give it a few more try's but dang! I'll get in after 6 or 7pm and see an E-mail lead and not want to call the person too late, so I wait until 9 or 10 the next morning, and the job is awarded already, mostly the client tells me that they are not interested or simply don't give me any information, only twice have they actually told me that someone else got the job. I've even been scolded by a lady for "calling" so much!! (my first and only call)

Having Never had to advertise before, I'm at a serious disadvantage, plus all this time off has got me spending too much. I bought my first Rolex about a week ago, I haven't regret it yet but that's not like me to spend big on myself.

I Entertained the Idea of door to door flyers but at .55 cents each (for 10,000 & .30 for 25,000) I don't think 'll see a ROI, anytime soon,if at all! Cable commercials are fairly inexpensive as low as $35 per 30 second spot in a very local region, plus production and other costs. so I'll explore that idea a bit more.

I still thinking that the Internet is the way to go. any body come up with anymore free sites? I haven't, I'm stuck only four. frown

Last edited by Watt_Work; 09/05/08 01:48 AM.