I also believe in carrying tools that perform more than one function in my tool belt, such as Klein 10-in-1. But, I don't leave the house without my Leatherman Super Tool. It has saved me many trips to the van.

One time I was in a crawl space and used it to saw a furring strip out of my way. I've also used the saw on it for PVC upto 1" in a pinch and use it all of the time to cut drywall. (I don't cut alot of drywall)

These are only the uses for the saw. Don't even get me started on the other functions.

When I had my own business, new hires were issued a small Leatherman tool, a non-contact voltage sensor and a Sharpie. They were required to have them on them at all times.

On the one year anniversary of thier hiring, they recieved an engraved super tool. Even the secretary got one! (She loved it)

Most employees laughed at the idea of the Leatherman tools but after having them and using them for a while they said they even carried it at all times when they weren't working.

Do any of you guys use these or simular tools?

(PS: I am not being compensated in any way by the Leatherman company.) [Linked Image]