Now you can help promote energy independence while preserving our environment.

By choosing Sunshine Energy®, a renewable energy program offered by Florida Power & Light Company, you can have a positive impact on our energy future. That’s because Sunshine Energy is American-made and generated from renewable sources like wind, bioenergy and the sun.

For each month you’re enrolled in the Sunshine Energy program, FPL ensures that 1,000 kWh of electricity from cleaner sources is produced by generators in Florida and other states. Your participation in the program creates important environmental benefits in the areas where this cleaner, renewable electricity is generated.

A simple, affordable way to do your part

Sunshine Energy is surprisingly affordable: for only $9.75 more a month, added to your FPL bill, you can help reduce your household’s share of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions and promote a more secure energy future. Nothing with your FPL service changes and no installation is required.
Is this a scam or what! This is the second time I have received this offering from FPL. I ignored the first one but it now appears they are going to push the program. I refuse to be an investor for FPL's profit machine and my only dividen is that I should feel good about myself.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for saving the environment and investing renewable energies. It just seems to me like this prgram is playing on the emotions of the general public and really will not have any direct impact on the citizens of this state.

Bryan P. Holland, ECO.
Secretary - IAEI Florida Chapter