Fantasy project? Steady customer? Repeat business? Well, here's what I would do:

First of all, I'd document the bejezus out of the existing building, mapping out every utility, and tracing every circuit. Why? So it's easier next time to add to or move things ... like walls.

Second, I'd look at providing some 'infrastructure' with the job. Things like rows of strut, larger than needed (right now) trapezes, cable tray, etc.

Third, I'd invest in improving access. That mainly means providing a way to work at the ceiling level. Height apart, you often have something in the way of placing your ladder or lift ... and lift rental adds up.

Fourth, I'd make a 'workshop' or 'office' area for me ... maybe atop the office area. Speaking of which ... I'd put down permanent decking over the office area. Straddling trusses costs time.

Finally, with the distances involved, I'd use BIG pipe, with large, deep pull cans maybe every 50 ft. This is to enable you to pull additional circuits in the same pipe later.