So now that I have negotiated the original contract here the owner wants to add all the extras, he knows thats going to cost extra and he is okay with that. His problem is he is not sure what he needs for his coffee counter. He went and looked at another store and came back with "I need 5 30 amp outlets".
Renosteinke, you mentioned you are in the middle of a similar project now? I am more concerned about my service load then I am the amount of receptacles needed for coffee and toasters, I was origianlly planning a 200 amp 3 phase service for the convienant store, gas station and small service bay. Right now it is all on a 100 amp 1 phase.
I can't do an actual load calc as the actual load is not known yet.
The service I origianlly suggested was 400 amp 3 phase as a coffee chain store "may" occupy some space and 200 amps are thier requirements, that will be on a seperate meter though, so I planned 200 for the rest as described.
The answer, or idea, I am looking for is what is normally installed for a service for conv. store with a coffee section? I will do a load calc before I finalize the service size, but I need the rest of the info first.
I am trying, for my own knowledge, to know if 200 is adequate or will I be looking at something larger?
Thanks for the help guys