Thanks for all the input, guys.

Donnie, I may have to try the AM radio idea. Unless the thing buzzes consistantly within 4' of the trailer... I guess the buzz would get louder the closer I get to the source?

I'm fairly sure all loads are unplugged, unless it's less than a 0.1A load... Could be a wall-wart... But I think only lighting is on this circuit. It's the only 14 guage cable, and the other two seem to operate the various receptacles. One circuit isn't attached at all. Neither are the two new ones (roughed in for the addition, not by me), except neutral and grounds.

Yeah Tom... Really old trailer... I'd say late 40's. No GFCIs, Everything is apparently plugged into one surge protector with zip-type extension cords everywhere...

Sigh... [Linked Image]

I'm going to get pictures the next time I'm there, either tomorrow or Saturday. The whole thing is unbelievable.

Steve, I'll try the neutral lifting idea too, and see what happens. That would indicate a fault under load, wouldn't it?

No wait a sec... I'm wrong. The #14 isn't the faulty circuit. It's one of the two #12's I had on the multiwire originally. I guess the lights are on #12? I better double check and keep the extra 15A AFCI I got just in case....

Tom's right... It a nightmare...

Dern Tornado Magnets is right!

[This message has been edited by sparky66wv (edited 11-21-2002).]

-Virgil
Residential/Commercial Inspector
5 Star Inspections
Member IAEI