Hi All,
Here are a few pictures of some of the stuff I've accumulated over the past few years, most of it is pretty much junk and will never be used again.
I've asked the local museum if they would like to have this stuff, they said yes, so I thought I'd take some pics of a few bits and pieces before I give it away.

Below is a 1500W immersion heater, this still works, although I have some reservations about the state of the cord and BC22d light fitting connector, it will make you a very expensive cup of tea:

[Linked Image]

An old 2-pin round and socket, these were pretty common here when NZ first got electricity:

[Linked Image]

The above plug and socket, dismantled:

[Linked Image]

I'm not entirely sure where these came from, AFAIK, this configuration was never used here in NZ:

[Linked Image]

Next up is a 2-pin T- configuration system, these are still used here for ELV (extra-low-voltage) installations, although they aren't made of porcelain these days:

[Linked Image]

This next socket is the first Down-Under attempt at a shuttered socket, how it works is, you push the plug in midway then twist it and push it in.
There was a brand of socket-outlet here recently that was selling this idea as a "new" safety feature:

[Linked Image]

Here's a rather elderly switch-board panel that I salvaged from a house way out in the sticks that I re-wired some years back, it was a mess and took a bit of work to restore, the meter wouldn't have been original and would have been added some years later:

[Linked Image]

Lastly, here is a 20A Westinghouse ammeter that came out of a power station:

[Linked Image]