Maybe I don't understand your set-up.

Do you have a disconect and OCP on the service?

If it is one of those 16 circuit ATS that came prepackaged with the gen it was probibly wired internally and with the sealtite wip using #4 THWN.

They advertise them as a 100 A transfer switch that is pre-wired. Except, they are not pre-wired at 100 amps. They are wired for the size of the gen they came with.

If it was fed with natural gas it only has a 15KW rating (62.5 amps)

Quote:
"at 100 amp with all the 2-pole 50, 40, 30, 5 SP 15's, 5 SP 20's. Plenty of power on Standby."
More like plenty of CB on standby.

Also keep in mind Those units are not intended for, listed as, and warn against using for life support.

If you need support Generac will give you a local dealer phone number. Nothing better than getting those how do I install this generator I didn't buy from you questions. Except calls for warrenty work on units purchased elcewhere.

They do have traveling classes but it's at a cost to the student. It was too high IMO if I remember corectly.

Generac shifts almost the product support & burden on the installing dealers while the retail dealers (box and online) stores sell for not too much over your dealer cost.

Are you hoping it's a quality product or a USA product?