I am wiring a taco bell. On Tueseday of last week, my project manager handed me prints for a taco bell. Has anyone else here had experience on these projects that could give me a few tips to make the job run smoothly? I have had a crew of 4 guys for 3 days, and had 8 on Saturday. So far we have pretty much gotten out of the walls with the line voltage stuff. The low voltage is next, and ultimately the service. The GC is breathing down my neck because he says he's already a week behind schedule, but I am assuming I had nothing to do with it seeing as I only arrived on the scene this past Tueseday. Ran into a few problems already(what else is new right?). It seems as though our guys/the concrete guys didn't run pipe in the slab prior to pouring. Looks as though I'm gonna be going overhead for the lighting contactor(it's located on the opposite wall from the lighting panel on the print), and the voice/data feeder conduits. Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted on how things are progressing, and like I said....if anyone here has had experience with a similar project, let me know...thanks...

Nick