We've all seen those structured wiring enclosures sold for the residential market.

What is a good alternative to those that will simply allow you to mount a 110 block or a 66 block for terminating home runs to wall jacks?

I saw the Milbank MN1100 used in an apartment building. They had brought the cable from the three jacks as well as the NID into this enclosure and terminated it on a 110 block. The enclosure is more or less flush-mounted in the wall, it sticks out about 1/2" at most, and it looks like there's room for at least a couple of 66 blocks or 110 blocks in there. The one I saw is mounted in a clothes closet.

Are there any other enclosures like the Milbank MN1100 (which is listed in their catalog as a "secondary service cabinet") which simply give you a place to mount 110 and 66 blocks and cover them up?

The structured wiring enclosures are nice and all, but they're rather expensive and have a bunch of stuff I have no use for. I prefer to use my own switches/routers instead of theirs--much cheaper!