I have a customer who has a car lot that seems to be always getting "burglarized". He has put up cameras, barbwire fense, lights around his business, and did have a dog, but they seem to still get by. They were caught on camera the last time, but the images were not clear enough to identify them. I was thinking that if some sort of system with infrared recievers and transmitters on the inside of each fense location that were taken to a relay inside the building that would trigger an alarm, etc. and also auto dial the police or his home phone, it might deter some of his thiefs. ( Maybe wire it to a sound device that sounds like machine gun fire too [Linked Image] Any input to where I might find the transmitters and recievers, information, etc. that would help me out? The length of the fence all around his property is probably 1000 ft. or more, so I might would have to set several switches to protect the entire boundary. I'm not sure about the distance that infrared switches can detect to... Any help would be appreciated...I would like to at least give the burglar a real good scare...Oh yes, I guess it would have to be place at a spot and in a place, where it would be hard to recognize.... [Linked Image]