This may be a no-brainer for most but I've come across something new today. This afternoon I got a call from a landscaper in a bind and he needed some help. It looks like the electrician working on his project has hit the road and left him with a mess.

One of the things the old electrician was responsible for was to wire the pump for a four tier waterfall. The guy buried conduit from the house (under the kitchen sink, where he mounted a W/P box) and stubbed up directly in front of the waterfall. He put a W/P box and receptacle n the stub and plugged the pump in. At the house it looks like he tied into the garbage disposal for his feed. On the complete opposite side of the kitchen he tore out the old box for the patio light and cut in a new DG. He wired up some tails and told the homeowner he was going to order a wireless switch that would control the feed at the house so they could turn on the waterfall when they wanted. Since that time he's gone. They can't get a hold of him but that's another sotry.

My question (sorry for the long set-up) is, are there switches that can perform as he's saying. We haven't seen them if they do.

I appreciate any feedback!