Thanks, sparky.
The photo is 2 years old, and I'm now 17. I've been interested in electrical stuff since I were 3 years old, took apart stuff, later learnt how to put it back together. My 6th birthday's present was relocating a switch (trenching about 2 ft, set new box, replaster (part of the job I still like the least, though I've aquired some skills of that kind too) put in new switch, splice with strip connectors at original box).
At the age of 10 or so I rewired the first room, now I did a 1000 square ft. appartment, working together with my dad (not an electrician either, but he has tremendous skills and can do various renovation jobs (bricklaying, plastering, painting, papering, woodworking, electrical, some plumbing,...), he has nearly finished chemistry study at university, then changed to psychology...) He has always supported me and my ideas, he inspected all my work and taught me to do EVERYTHING safe. I was really proud when he told me I could now do work on my own! I owe him more than words can ever tell.