What does the "U" mean in RG6U?

Can the same F type crimp connectors be used on RG6, RG6U RG6 Quad shield?

Must I use 75 ohm terminating resistors on unused splitter ports?

When looking into a piece of coax terminated in an F connector, must the inner, white dielectric be flush with the bottom or can in be back 1 or 2 millimeters? I sometimes can't push the cable in deep enough.

Is this true about coax connectors, basically the center conductor must never come in contact with the shield or connector and the connector must be crimped on top of the folded back outer shield so they are electrically common?

Can I "nest" splitters? Say there's a 4way now, 1 incoming and 4 coax leaving, but I want to add a 5th coax run. Can I remove one of the 4 exiting cables, add a small jumper to a 3way splitter, reattach the original cable to 1 port and my new cable to the other?

I have found 4 way splitters, (1 in, 4 out) but no 5 way. Is there such a thing?

At what point is a passive splitter not the answer and you need a amplified type splitter.

I wire houses, and am getting into home entertainment systems, are their any tutorials on the web for the best practices when installing TV coax?

Are there any inexpensive coax testers to validate my installation before the home owner plugs in their TV and receives no signal?

Thanks in advance, as you can see, I need a lot of help!

..........RR

[This message has been edited by Romex Racer (edited 05-16-2005).]