Christmas Eve, early a.m., family still asleep. Reading the latest posts and wanted to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and tell you that you have my utmost respect. I work as an electrician for a Federal institution thru the week and have taken off a couple of weeks to catch up on my "side" work. This week has been "Brutal", but I have loved it. I will be retiring from the Fed system in a few years and thought I would see what it would be like working full time as a resi electrician. Just again read the "billable non-billable" hours post. Still chewing on that. I do have a question tho. How do you fellas find it's the best time for regular overhead type stuff. Things like restocking the truck, picking up materials, paperwork, not to mention trying to keep up with the latest tools/materials?

I'm an early morning person and am usually dead meat by the time I get home. Not to mention that I don't want to think about it anymore. Hey, I may have just answered my own question. Anyway, any comments?

But most of all,may you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a blessed and profitable New Year!

God Bless,

Steve