Has anyone been haveing any problems with the customers finishing the trim outs.
I have had my last 3 jobs finished by the customers. Im getting pissed off, I wire to much on the roughin, like pigtailing every thing out and tapeing up the hots. and making up the panels and the customers have the idea that its easy to trim out and save money sense the jobs are T&M.But you know they dont know were the GFI are to go and they use the cheap box store outlets,& they dont know how to put the wire one the screws & if they use the screws the wire is bent the wrong way around.And do they think im going to warranty a job I dint finish whats wrong with the world today. If it works it must be OK. I had the first lady call me and ask why the micro wave doesn't work and i said because i haven't trimed out the job, So she bitched and hung up. I went over to the house Iwas a block away and she was putting in the plugs and lights.and I explained that the breaker wasn't in. And I left not even getting my temp LTs & gfis back. Wthat i would of just taken when i trimed the house out .Do i send a bill for my Misc. items?