How is this fellas. I was working at a house the other day that was empty, readying it for the new owner. Moving some stuff around, adding some outlets, you get the picture.

Go out to my truck for about the hundreth time and I noticed some of the Malibu walkway lights are broken, missing and in bad need of repair. No big deal, right? This is a pretty nice home with brick on the front and some different colored shrubbs all around. Then it hits me. If I could spell epithany correctly I would use that. Anyway a "flash" of insight that is probably old hat to alot of you, but I thought it would be so cool if I could take a digital picture of "before" proposed landscape lighting proposal and a "after" that will just wow them so much they rush to their checkbook and put me to work. (I do kind of like the idea there is no attic in landscape lighting..............I hope).

My question is, is there software out there in cyber world that will work with a digital picture taken by a good ole' boy in a pick up truck? And...........is it simple enough so my 13 year old daughter can explain it to me?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. You are the best guys I know to ask.

Thank you,

Steve McKinney