Wonder if anyone could give me some input on a job in the "sales department" in the electrical industry. I have been doing "installation" for about 34 years now. It's about all I really can say I'm experienced in ( sometimes I have my doubts about that [Linked Image] I have been on my own for about 5 years now, and am "just getting by". It's getting sorta harder to crawl in attics, under houses, get 20 to 30 ft. in the air etc. etc.... Just had a thought. Since Electrical work is "in my blood", if there might not be another aspect of this industry that I might could get into, and still use my knowledge and experience, and not so much of my body [Linked Image] I was thinking something in the sales department, internet, etc.; maybe sales for one of the big manufacturers, Square D etc.. Anyone have any ideas. I'm thinking there ought to be something out there to make a living. Hard to make a living working for another Electrical Contractor at $12 to $13 an hour in my area, even in maintenance at maybe $18/hr. Just thought there might be some more ideas out there "for a tired and weary" electrician [Linked Image] I'm not "afraid" of work, I think sometimes I'm just "freyed" from work [Linked Image]
Just searching for ideas.. Thanks again..
Just to let you know one thing that's brought this on. IT'S TAX TIME AGAIN [Linked Image] Steve.....