Celtic, I am in the same boat as you. Let me say that I spent alot of money running ads in some local papers. I got two lousy calls. I have an existing ad with my business card running for three months in a publication that comes out every month is mostly just ads, it is a free thing you can find in all the stores around here. It's been out one month already with my ad, I haven't had one lousy call. The other paper I ran two ads in with bold black print. I did have two lousy calls and one was someone who wanted to know if I knew where she could find an apartment size washer and dryer cause none of the appliance stores had any. Don't ask me why she chose to call me. I would say, YELLOW PAGES, PHONE BOOK ad is the best way to go. My new phonebook ad comes out in May-June. I also am trying to get some professional business postcards done up to send to targeted business for work. I am also considering having some of them professional signs made up similiar to political signs and stick them in busy intersections.

Hope I helped. I think the phone book is probably the best way to go.

Jeff