Gotcha,
When I started out, the accountant I had took care of all that stuff to, and charged me for it, of course.

I took me a long time to learn where to put what, under what account for this, how and why's, ect. Slowly the girls at the accountants office showed me that stuff, and now I just send him a disk every quarter. He also sent me every month, a profit and loss statement, and cash flow calculations, and charged me $100 a month for those. I didn't need them, as he stated to me the reports were only for my records, in case I wanted to do financing. I read my income and expense graphs and that tells me how I am doing now. Just by him not "providing" me those reports, I saved myself $100/month.

The other thing that seems to work out was the QB payroll service. I think it costs $125-$150 yr, and QB sends me all the payroll updates automatically, and that maid the payroll easier. Now if it could automatically make the 941 payments monthly for me, that would be cool. It probably does somewhere, but I am not that advanced on everything my QB can do yet.