[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
This Fire Alarm system was in a large Boston Church, 12 or 14 floors, 6 or 8 of them offices and residences, a coworker installed the replacement.

I guess this building to be from late 40s early 50s maybe someone here can date the equipment better than I can.

In the basement there is a maintenance room that still has some of the overstock from the original build out.

Brand new in the box porcelain(?) Arrow Hart single, double, 3-way and 4 way switches, the kind you can see the workings through the front.

The manual pull stations are like little master boxes, I had never seen that before, from what I could guess each pull station would ring the bells to that box number, there were still legends on the walls that told where each box number was.

It also looks like you could plug in communications into the Pull stations.

I should have gotten a picture of the bells, 10" to 12" chrome bell with a large external chrome clapper.

This buildings wiring system is in great shape, large brass control panels around the building are still in use controlling ventilation systems and lighting.

-iwire