Interesting post. let me, if I may interject a twist to your post. I applied to take a Master Electrical Exam for a local town near me. I took the test and thought that I passed. Pretty good at taking tests from years of college. Pretty good at guessing my grade for the same reason. 85% passes. Got a letter in the mail which informed me that I failed and needed to re-apply. 2 months before the next exam. I protested the grade and asked for a hearing. I went to the hearing and asked to see my exam because I was sure that I passed. I was told that I could go into a cubicle with an exam administrator and he would go over a few things with me but I could not see the exam. Here is where is gets weird...
While in the cubicle with the administrator he proceeded to show me the exam. I found at least 6 code questions that were absolutly 100% correct but were marked wrongI confronted them and they said they would look into it. I got a letter in the mail which read that upon further review I still failed. I believe there was something fishy going on but I can't prove it. It took three exams before I passed. I know I passed the first time.

Tom

[This message has been edited by tsolanto (edited 10-07-2002).]