I worked for the phone co. in the first office launching a whole new market (Federal Govt) for this company and we were known as the "A Team" (during the same era that the show was running). We worked our tails off to set a course where none had existed before and part of the ethic was a 'bust tail' and 'we're all in this together so let's have fun' type of rapport. It made for a great environment in a lot of ways.

When my boss would go to headquarters and would call back in, I'd get him every time...

Me: "Good afternoon, this is Brenda..."
Boss: "Brender, this is Dick. How's everything going there."
Me: "I'm sorry sir, Dick who? We don't have a "Dick" in this office."
Boss: "Brender!! It's me!!"

or

Me: "Good afternoon, this is Brenda..."
Boss: "Brender, this is Dick. How's everything going there."
Me: "Dick who?"
Boss: "C'mon, it's me! How's everything going?"
Me: "Ohhhh, you, now I vaguely recall this voice... Everything's ok... well, except for the fire...."
Boss: "FIRE??? What fire? What's happening?"
Me: "Oh, it's nothing really. We just watered everything down and have a tarp over the hole..."
Boss: "WHATTT???"
Me: "Ok, so there was no fire... but we are having a party while you're gone..."

This proved to be somewhat ironic and funnier when I called him from the office on a Saturday as I happened to be driving by and saw all the firetrucks and such around our building after a roofer's tar pot had caught fire. I had a little difficulty convincing him that there really WAS a fire...

Every April Fool's day was a free-for-all. We had a lady who brought in a 'cake' that was really a 9x13 block of foam that she would frost with shaving cream and someone's face always was in it before the end of the day. My part was usually less 'active' and more covert as my silly boss would have a memory lapse and I would hand in my resignation every April 1 much to his shock. One year I added to it the joy of filling his car with balloons (and kept my own car doors locked thereafter).

Our horseplay was generally pretty harmless and rarely included physical rough-housing. There were some funny offers though when one of the guys was stressing over something and said he just needed to pound something. I was furious over something myself and said, jokingly, "Ok, outside buddy boy, I'm up for it." He laughed and declined saying 'I'm bigger..." and I responded that I was madder so the fight might be in my favor after all. We still laugh over it.