Mamills, that's a good story, and I never thought about detaining somebody and turning them over to the police for throwing a breaker of a circuit I'm working on, but it gives me ideas. How amazing that you guys hid and busted her in the act. Too bad you couldn't run sheetrock screws up through her chair or something so she could feel the pain a little herself. That just makes me mad that she would do something so retarded.

Straightedge, that's a good lesson, I try to be careful pulling wires out of a box but there are times when I know that if a wire had been bare like that it could have gotten me. I'll learn from your story to stay careful when pulling wires out of a box. It's a good reminder not to ground myself when reaching into a box by steadying myself on a duct or something metallic.

I worked with a guy who calls hot sticks "idiot sticks" and doesn't use them, but he got hung up twice in one night on 277 lighting and gets shocked more than anybody I've worked with yet. He uses his body as an "idiot stick". The night he got shocked, he had to take a long break both times and he got a lot more irritable than usual. It ruined his whole night and after the 2nd shock he didn't return to normal and finally had to go home for the day.

[This message has been edited by Spark Master Flash (edited 08-21-2003).]