[Linked Image]
The situation described struck me as similar to that encountered in an operating room with a patient being operated on. I know that this person is not compromised from a health standpoint, but, she is compromised from an insulation standpoint. Meaning, the resistance of her skin has been reduced to the point that its resistance approximates that of the underlying tissue. To the point: the NFPA, the people that write the National Electrical Code, also write a code for health care facilities, NFPA 99. In this Code, in an operating room with compromised situations (such as this) they call for alarms on the electrical system whenever the voltage exceeds 20 milivolts and 5.0 miliamps. This is not to say that these values would be lethal to this person, or to a patient, however, they do represent safe values found through empirical evidence. However you view this, I believe that values significantly higher than these could easily be attained in this situation, whether or not the primary of the transformer is GFCI protected (they don't always operate at the proper levels). It doesn't pay to tempt fate. [Linked Image]

Any body know of research into the effects of electric effects on thoroughly saturated skin. I have been hit with 120 and slightly wet hands (winter) with insulated boots, it is much more intense than with dry hands. Yes I am a sparky.