Next week is BUCKLE UP America week and each year for the past several years I have run an educational campaign to do my part to help increase the use of seatbelts and child safety seats. Although I do this all year long, next week is one where my subscribers get more than enough information to run their own campaigns within their own organizations, family’s, and neighborhoods. If you are interested in helping spread this ever so important message, just drop me an e-mail and get on my mailing list. You can always unsubscribe after next week if you do not wish to continue receiving my weekly safety newsletter or daily incident alerts. ALL of these services are FREE and your name and e-mail will NEVER be sold or given to anyone else.
You can also visit www.SAFTENG.net and from the homepage you can't miss the links and information on seatbelts and child safety seats. Also there is a VERY GRAPHIC slide show you can download and view on your computer that sends a very strong message as to why we should ALL BUCKLE UP! But BEWARE, this show is very graphic in nature and could be upsetting to you.

Thanks for your time and PLEASE BUCKLE UP! Someone is counting on you.

Bryan www.SAFTENG.net