John, you having Leviton's west coast distribution center in your own backyard would seem like a handy little perk [Linked Image] I miss having a local manufacturer here in So Cal...

This is funny though... Just today I went to the local supply house out in Taft, CA (Middle of nowhere!) and they were out of ALL sealtite fittings in ½ and ¾ sizes.. not just straights or 45's.. Another time they were out of red wirenuts, and 5/8" 1 and 2 gang P rings. Another time ¾ LB's...

But then if you walk in the back, You'll see rolls of pink and purple #8 stranded THHN, rolls of #10 green THHN from Cornish/General Cable on metal spools (they evidentially don't rotate stock very well..) Along with an oddball collection of FPE, Zinsco, Pushmatic, and of all things, Trumbull multibreakers [Linked Image] This place has always baffled me!

A few years ago I went to a supply house in San Diego, CA that had FPE panels BRAND NEW in the box! (date stamped 1984!) I took a walk into the back to grab a wire cut and it was like a walk through the nostalgia section... Old-new stock from Sierra, Rodale, Arrow Hart, Royal, Paulding, Homart (which I thought was an old Sears brand [Linked Image] ) spools of Hatfield Hatvinol #12 TW...

I asked about the old stuff and the guy just said... "Slow selling product..."

I would've guessed that [Linked Image]