It has come to light that in South-Eastern WV, there is an inspector that no one likes.

Apparently, he averages about 2 or 3 trips per inspection call, charging for each time. Rumor has it that he has never passed an inspection the first time, always finding something wrong.

He makes rounds here and I'd like to put an end to this "all-fail" trend.

I'm going to get his name and number, and call him up on the next service I do, which will probably be early next week. I want your help "in tearing me a new one" so I'm prepared for anything. I want to pass with no exceptions, buts, ifs, or whatever the first time he comes.

My goal is to dumbfound him, if nothing but just to knock him down to earth a little bit.

I also want to see if the rumors are true, heck, he might just be a good inspector who's never seen a code compliant installation, which wouldn't surprise me.

Apparently, there's been enough complaints that the Fire Marshal is becoming involved, but that doesn't mean the guy is a menace, he could just be like one of us and sick of tired of what he sees.

Tom, they ain't talkin' 'bout you, are they?

[Linked Image]

Anyway...

The GEC Connector thread has convinced me to use a raceway for the GEC. It should be Sched. 80, right?

Anything else stick out?

Master66 and Tom, you guys know the PoCo requirements, what say you?

[Linked Image from users.stargate.net]

Rip it apart!

-Virgil
Residential/Commercial Inspector
5 Star Inspections
Member IAEI