Hi T/PUK,Thanks for your interest. This ones got everything, Its a steel frame building with brick / concreat infill, Water main is metal underground. Making onto plastic through a softener plant then back onto copper.
Paul you are spot on concreate yard and drive between sub and all areas.
My own idea is to run a bonding conductor primarily to the steel structure and use this as a common cage around the facility.
I can then jump off at any point and pick up services. What do you think?
Gas and fuel oils likely to give me the most hassle, they are both across the yard away from the main building. Wondered if I could bond as the pipework enters the boilerhouse area. this is quite adjacent to the electrical sub-station, but some 15 meters from the gas meter rig and the point of storage for the fuels. By the way its a commercial laundry plant now with heaps of pipe-work of all descriptions. Minimum size bond is going to have to be 50mm.
Your quite right Paul it suprised mee to find no bonding especially as there would have been consultants on the original installation.
Mind you the whole thing is turning into a bit of a fiasco the more I look. Got 2 x 600 amp supplies from the sub terminating side by side in the building with then sub mains from this point to all other parts of the factory. Must have cost a fortune in its day.