It was a cool beast, but having the alternative of either paying 6 Euros for a total ruin or getting my money back I chose the latter. I'm somewhat running out of storage space [Linked Image]
My room looks like an antiques store anyway. Looking around I see a 1970ies fake mahogony Hitachi TV, a Siemens Video 2000 video, a big cardboard box with V2000 tapes, a portable Panasonic VHS recorder with external tuner, some VHS tapes, an old Commodore TV monitor, a huge Ikea plush elk, 3 computers, a huge flourescent/incandescent combo flashlight w/ built-in AM/shortwave radio and alarm siren, 3 computers with printers, 3 laptops, a slide projector, several vintage phones, an old Toshiba record player (big thing with radio and huge but extremely cheap speakers) that needs a new belt, a 1970ies SOny stereo, severall reel-toreel tape recorders, tapes everywhere, records, 3 guitars,... oh yeah, forgot the lego reproduction of a 1054 Vienna Stadtbahn car type N1 (basically a 2-axle tramway car being used on a former urban railway system from 1954 to 1983),...