Paul-

Thank you again for your answers.

No, we didn't go to the train museum, though I will keep it in mind if I ever make it back to England (I would like to visit again someday). We did go to the Cathedral there and the view was really good from the top. I have to say I had trouble understanding some of the accents I heard when I was there, though. I mean, I know it was English being spoken, but...... [Linked Image] We did make it to an antique steam engine museum that used to be part of the London water authority, or something of that nature, which was the highlight of the trip for me.

Speaking of trains, the train we took up there was really neat, and unlike anything I've seen here. Each car had its own diesel engine underneath, which presumably drove a generator or hydraulics. Are you familiar with these trains?

My dad has quite a few Sheffield lathe chisels and planes, and they're excellent quality.

Yes, it does make sense to me now why I saw so many power stations. It seemed like there was one every 20 minutes. By the way, of the 73% conventional, do you have any idea of what the breakdown is between oil/coal/gas?

Also, you must be using combined cycle/gas turbines there now. I'm working on a brand new 250 MW CCGT plant right now. It seems to be the new wave of power generation in the U.S. and other places.

Peter