Dspark,

That's kind of a tuffy for me to layout.

When we make up the message, it's some type of Serif Font - maybe Courier?? Looks like Courier's format [typical of a typewriter].

Now, on the otherhand, when the message is posted for all to see - it is a Sans Serif Font - looking very much like the common Arial Font.
The thing here is that's the default typeset [Font] I have Netscape set to use on E-Mail and for the Browser [set to "Use My Preferences" in the edit/preferences menu].

So as far as I know [afaik], the character we are working on here for ALT / CTRL keystrokes is the original Serif Font.

If someone could do a little more investigation into this, that would be great!! Need to know if there will be any change in ALT characters between the default new message body, and the viewed message in a thread [which could be any Font that's set to be default].
I would do it, but who wants to read my interpretations and explainations on that?? [Linked Image]
Heck, I can't even explain a toothpick without complicating the whole thing to death!! Sorry to be so darn Enigmatic [Linked Image]

Scott SET

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!