And search for part 2810913 MCR-C-UI-UI-DCI

DigiKey only showed the MCR-CLP for > $350.

Mouser shows the 2810913 MCR-C-UI-UI-DCI.

They want $400.26 for one and $358.85 each for 5 or more. So he could get the 8 he would need shipped to him for just under $2900. I'm guessing this would bust his budget. Of course he would have to get DIN rails and a proper PS. He wouldn't need the isolation and all the configuration options. He would still have to buy pots to drive the Mini MCR so that's a wash. He would still need a 24 volt supply that would possibly cost a buck or two less than the ckt I sent him, so that's almost a wash. The hardest thing to find was 625 ohm resistors. He would have to buy 620s and 4.99s or 5.10s but he would still have < 20 bucks in precision resistors.

So my reality is that I could have what Robert needs built on a PCB in my lab, in 1 day, with most parts on hand. Your way would cost me several days of frustration, dealing with Purchasing, WBEs, DBEs, 30% markups, and most likely getting something other than what I ordered. Of course, if we contracted out to build it....5 years and 10 million bucks!
Joe

Oh, and by the time it shows up, you've probably forgotten what you wanted it for.