Here's a good one for you all. I've designed an installation, and wanted to get some opinions on it. First off I want to say, that I know I'm not going to eliminate any harmonics that may occur. I'm simply trying to design this system so it will tolerate it. Personally, I have witnessed the existence of harmonics before, but have never encountered actual problems caused by harmonics, and I don't want to start now. With that said... I have to install a service in our VT area, that will be capable of feeding 100 computers for the classes. They will all be in one large classroom that is about 69' X 73'. Everything in that area is Cutler-Hammer, so I'm buying the same. All of our panels are 3 phase, and I have an existing 277/480Y distribution panel close by in an electrical room. From line to load, I plan to install two 3 pole breakers in this panel that will feed two 75kva transformers. These will be Cutler-Hammer's type K transformers, designed to tolerate harmonics. The secondary will be 120/208Y 3 phase, and each will feed a 200 amp sub-panel, with 42 circuits each (room for future expansion). These will have a 200% neutral bus, and I will oversize the neutral wire between the transformers and the panels. The computers' and monitors' labels rate their combined load at 7.2 amps. Each computer will have it's own duplex receptacle. Each panel will feed half of the computers installed. There will be two computers per circuit (14.4 amps), and two circuits per neutral. I'm not going to run a dedicated circuit for each one, due to the amount of wire to be installed. From the panels to the farthest computers is about 85', and I'm going to run #10 all the way to each duplex. I'm thinking that I've covered all my bases here, but for any of you that have dealt with harmonics problems before, you may be able to fill me in on anything that I've not anticipated. Thanks.

Edited for spelling

[This message has been edited by XtheEdgeX (edited 02-20-2006).]