Joe,

Thanks for pasting this information here!

The information is - in my words "Covering The Subject, Using Very Basic Descriptions, &/Or A Non-Technical Approach", but this should not discourage anyone from reading it and learning from it too.

I feel some information may be ambiguous, lacking complete description, or possibly misquoted by accident (as mentioned above "In My Words"), due to the descriptions in Questions #10 through #15.
Those "Q"s may need to have some information added, which regards the effects on Conductor Insulation + related Equipment, on an Ungrounded System.

#16 relates to an Ungrounded System, but not the way I expected it to.

#26 relates to Power Quality - which I was hoping to see something discussed, covering more "angles" about things like Ground Loops, Supplemental Ground Rods, Filters w/ X-G connections, and something about how an Ungrounded System may effect these items.
(not necessary to include within the same "Q", but maybe referenced into additional "Q" numbers).

Please do not think I am being difficult here, just curious about the approach, and wondering if any one else feels similar regarding the items I have listed.

Once again, the document is good. It will make sense to all Persons reading it, and that is the point.
Along with that, it does not steer someone into incorrect &/or hazardous Grounding Techniques.
Just wished for a little more information regarding Ungrounded Systems - and the differences between the two (Grounded vs. Ungrounded).

If anyone feels I am totally off base, please let me know.

Scott35

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!