I actually do have a controller that is continuously recording the 0-5V feedback.

For best results should I also factor in power factor? Thus:
W = I x V x 1.732 x pf ?

Also, lets say that I have a 500 Amp circuit that I am stepping down to a 50:5 current ratio. So then do I simply interpolate what my primary side current is based on my secondary side output? Thus if I get 2.5 VDC feedback I figure 250 Amps on the primary and my calculation would be (assume pf = 0.95):
W = 250 Amp x 460 Volt x 1.732 x 0.95 and I would have 3 of these calculations, one for each phase - then do I add the 3 up and divide by 3 to get the average?

How would I measure power factor and is it dynamic? Assuming with lighting load it would be fairly static, but how about with motors, especially one's with VFD's. I would think that it would be dynamic - so how could I measure it in real time to keep my #1 Watts calculation as accuarate as possible?

#2 I also meant to put: Calculate Demand Present. What is the calculation to get Demand Present? (not Peak) I have an electrical power book coming that I ordered - but after ordering it I found this great forum. If I don't hear back I will try and figure it out when I get the book and I will post the answer. Thanks for all the great help!

Drew