Scott35:

With regards to the subject matter, what we need is effective grounding system and that is proper understanding of grounding and its method.

In your post it only shows that a very bad grounding is present.In your reply to NESPARKY, if we can attain less 1 ohms resistance of grounding rod it would be better.Did American electrician follow the NEC when they installed grounding rod or they just push it to ground(earth) and didn't measure the resistance itself.For me I kept it as low as 2 ohms( 2 ohms is my max. allowable) so as to have low impedance grounding.

In my view, water pipes and gas pipes are suplemental grounding only and must not rely on it alone.Whenever there is neutral/grounding conductor a grounding rod outside the perimeter is a must and must conform with min. resistance, on how to make it low resistance is up to the knowledge and method of electrician making it.Although , we know that there is no perfect grounding.

Second, I am wondering why we have to put ocpd on grounded/neutral conductor.Whenever I wired I see to it that those conductor are continous and no ocpd this will help the ground fault current to return to its source without interuption of high impedance grounding rod.

DON'T MEDDLE WITH ELECTRICITY...
THINK SAFETY FIRST...