Thanks Bill and GJ.

I'm trying to keep the images in these parameters, but there's a few in here that are excessively wide - requiring scrolling [sorry! [Linked Image]..].

There's a real difficult deal going on between AutoCAD, Adobe and finally upload - which I haven't yet got complete control of
[Kaos has beaten Control [Linked Image]]
Here's the scoop on zeee poop:
Draw schematics in AutoCAD [1 to 1, of course]. Zoom to extents, do a save on the .DWG file - just in case the bugs want to play around [AKA GPF!! General Protection Fault], then Export as .BMP, which is the only Rastor format available.
Next, open that Exported .BMP in Adobe Photoshop. Crop the image to remove unneeded blank areas, save the cropped .BMP [once again, the buggy-wuggies apply], then "Save As" a .GIF in a Non-Interlaced, or Normal format.

I tried scaling the .BMP and/or the .GIF images in Adobe, but they turn out all raggy and look just horrible!
That was when trying to scale up - haven't tried down scaling yet!!

Anyhow, when it comes to seeing the final output in the forum, it's kinda like shootin' craps! Roll the Dice [post the image] and see where they stop [view the thread].

Not very scientific of an approach, is it?? [Linked Image]

Any suggestions that someone may have about the scaling, please toss them in!!
Feel free to light the file / burn file!! [as in >15 posts in thread, not the tossing of flames in said thread....Jed...hit his head....fell out of bed.... toe turned red when his foot hit some lead..]

Scott SET

BTW, had to edit a real good typo!! Would have made your head spin seeing that one!

SET.

[This message has been edited by Scott35 (edited 05-19-2001).]

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!