Virgil,

Looks like your Primary feeder Voltage is 4160 VAC. Your information looks good!! [Linked Image]
The Oil in the Transformer case does two things:
1: Dielectric strength to lower the possibilities of high voltage flashover to either the secondary windings, the core, or the enclosure [case - or "Pot" by some older guys]. FYI - the terminations on top where the primary feeders enter are called "Potheads" - a bunch of partying transformers ?? [Linked Image]

2: Helps conduct heat away from the windings / core and "dumps" it into the enclosure, where it can be conducted, convected or radiated away by the surrounding air.

Seen many Linemen whom could wire and understand 3 and 4 way switching circuits. There are, of course, a few that are totally clueless to the whole circuitry idea!
Seems odd, but I guess when the only complicated circuit connections would be Deltas [closed and open "Vee" and "Tee" connections], or Wyes, then it could be a brain teaser to explore outside the realm of polyphase terminations.
I still would not trade fields with them!! Too high of voltages to get shocked from, too high to fall from after getting shocked from the high voltages [Linked Image]

Steve,

Is that a Combination "Dog Feeder, Cat Feeder, Bird Feeder"? [Linked Image]

I would be glad to post more stuff here for discussions.
So glad everyone likes them!!!
Next pics will also include schematics, plus I'll try to figure a good way to add schematics for the 4 already posted.

Once I get the AutoCAD .DWG files converted into .GIF files [from Vector graphics to Raster graphics], I'll get together with Bill and go from there.

Scott SET

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!