What size(s) is that conduit? If 277/480 there might be a violation for grounding the concentric KO's. Either way, I don't know too many inspectors who would allow thier name to be involved in the permit... If it were me, I would call it a workmanship issue.

110.12 Mechanical Execution of Work.
Electrical equipment shall be installed in a neat and workmanlike manner.

The regulation in 110.12 calling for “neat and workmanlike” installations has appeared in the NEC as currently worded for more than a half-century. It stands as a basis for pride in one's work and has been emphasized by persons involved in the training of apprentice electricians for many years.
Many Code conflicts or violations have been cited by the authority having jurisdiction based on the authority's interpretation of “neat and workmanlike manner.” Many electrical inspection authorities use their own experience or precedents in their local areas as the basis for their judgments.
Examples of installations that do not qualify as “neat and workmanlike” include exposed runs of cables or raceways that are improperly supported (e.g., sagging between supports or using improper support methods); field-bent and kinked, flattened, or poorly measured raceways; or cabinets, cutout boxes, and enclosures that are not plumb or not properly secured.

"neat and workmanlike" Nope!

Not to mention 3 off-sets, and 3 couplings that have exposed treads inside... What condition is the wire inside?

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason