CaOperator, at that job everyone involved always referred to the outputs those two units as "345".... while the others were
"138 " , the MV was called thirteen eight, or 13.8 .
It was, as I recall, a really big deal on the morning that the big line was energized ! The start-up folks wanted EVERYONE to stay in tthe trailers while they brought that it up. Something that wuold not occur with energzing 34.5 Kv

The short answer is that the line was 345Kv. .......I couldn't beleve it either, as it was my first exposure to REALLY high voltage

This plant was plagued with many mis-haps , another ...near-miss...involved that same line, near the end of the construction phase.

After some initial checks ....
The Utility opened their switch in their yard and ..following their safety procedure...,pulled a pin out of the mechanical linkage..to prevent an accidental closure.

On our side, they followed LOTO, plus, a thoughtful lineman installed some 4/0 "safety grounds" on the high side of the transformer , at the switch !

Naturally, we experienced some VERY high winds a few days later, which, because of the missing pin, .... and unknown to anyone inside the plant ....,caused the Utility switch to fall closed .
energizing the line, but because of the wind , no one could hear it !

Our switch , which was under LOTO in the control room, started to drift closed, until it finally got close enough to those grounded stabs and then BLEW the 4/0 grounds clear which caused a TRIP on the Utility side....
There were men working on the other side of the transformer blast wall when this happened, and while no one was physically injured , there were very many ummm, pissed -off electricians

BTW, the lineman got his butt chewed out for hanging those 4/0 grounds on his own initiative, but his actions prevented a very, very serious catastrophe.
as usual , the lineman boss forgot to apologize to the guy afterward

togol

Tom