Hi guys:

this is my first photo i did take with my work anyway i will give you a quick run down with the details here

The first photo you see with the switch box with exposed wires that was on the back staircase that was the first place i did see the code voilation there i told the owner that the box have to go and get the correct box mounted up

second photo i took that is right above the basement wall the larger box is 100 amp SqD box QO series and breaker is good shape it was rather pretty new it was installed few years back with new meter box and riser.
the meter box will be relocated in spring time with new building additon

[ Mike, the large cable above large box is the service entrnce cable it rather very good shape look brand new to me ]

the third photo you see the owner did install the keyless pullchain light socket and put a piece of wood act like spacer due the pancake box is not ressced in the ceiling at all and with very old thick romax wire there and i really doubt there is any grounding wire at all

the fourth photo you are looking in the fire damaged room that is one of older hanging light socket which i really hate the most due very flimsy wire there and that room the fire started in the corner but very instering this room where i took the photo there were NO REPECTICALES at all in that room so kinda of mistery kinda puzzle to me [ the owner claim that the insurance company put down unknowen fire source ]

anyway i will plan to take few more photo along the way and what more the upstair ceiling hight is rather little low by today standard it was 6 1/2 foot ceiling so it is very instering to see where this will go next and i will post it along the way with details of progress

merci, Marc

Pas de problme,il marche n'est-ce pas?"(No problem, it works doesn't it?)