Hi there Guys,
A few weekends back, I was sent on an Officers course with the New Zealand Fire Service.
With the course being over a full weekend and also being 100km away in Christchurch, it necessitated that I stay in a motel.
Before leaving on the Sunday evening, I thought I'd grab a few pics of the electrical stuff in the unit, for your perusal.

First off, we have a shot of the switch-board in the unit, there is only the one RCD (GFCI) and that protects the hair-dryer in the Bathroom.

[Linked Image]

Next up, it's the hair-dryer that has the RCD all to itself:

[Linked Image]

Here's the Mirror light, this one didn't actually work, this is an incandescent fitting and by the looks of things, the bulb has seen better days.

[Linked Image]

The obligatory International shaver socket, these are usually supplied from a nearby lighting circuit here.

[Linked Image]

Here's a picture of how the bedside lamp and alarm clock were connected, but see in the pictures, how the wires are run through the bedside unit. [Linked Image]

By the way, I only noticed that emery board and the hair salon card on the bedside table when I went to edit these pictures, I have no idea how they got there, the key is mine though.
Spooky!. [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Trumpy (edited 07-11-2006).]