Pierre wrote:
Your camera must be the busiest in the industry.

I did have to get an extra set or rechargeable batteries since I came across ECN [Linked Image]
I've had run in's with dogs that were'nt too happy about me going in their backyards & such.. Carry a can of "Electra-Clean" (They dont like that stuff!) A 12" Mag Lite can curb a ferocious canine also if it really comes down to it!... HEY! Wait a Minute! Whats a dog doing in a restaurant???

Mark,
Plenty of celebrities have been to this place & left autographs... (Our governor being one of them..) It's on Pacific Coast Hwy in South Orange Co.... You still been there? [Linked Image] (Guy sent a TON of food home with me literally! Damn good Italian food for west coast!)
I try to snap a photo to share whenever I come across something everyone here might find provocative... To this date I've never had anyone object to the photos being taken [Linked Image]

UKSparky... I've no clue how they get away with it either! [Linked Image] But people still do whatever as long as it "works"

Doug... I always knew I'd be magnetic to something... For some its money, others its pretty girls.... Im magnetic to NEC violations... [Linked Image from click-smilies.de]

At least I found my niche! [Linked Image]

-Randy

[This message has been edited by Lostazhell (edited 08-15-2004).]